IT Recruiter (Ha Noi)
Up to USD $1000/month
At least 02 year
CIC Tower, 219 Trung Kinh, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
HR Department: (+84) 225 730 9838
Implement employer branding activities:Receive requests from other departments and make recruitment plan, develop job descriptions for each vacancy;
- Directly take part in the recruitment process: expand candidate sources, interview, evaluate candidates...;
- Carry out onboard procedures, guide and supervise the evaluation of probation, the evaluation of capacity assessments,...;
- Implement employer branding activities:
- Organize job fairs, seminars at universities/IT training centers,....;
- Coordinate with the Marketing department to build the company's image and recruitment brand on social networks, job channels: Fanpage, Website, Linkedin,...
- Evaluate effectiveness before - during - after the recruitment process and propose suggestions for improvement;
- Internal communication: Support online and offline communication activities at the company;
- Carry out internal communication to propagate the image, goals, vision, products and services of the Company and other jobs as required by the BOD.
Graduated from university or higher majoring in Human Resource Management, Law, Business Administration, Economics,....;
Proficiency in English.
Have at least 02 years experience relevant position (recruit positions such as Developer, BA, Tester,…)
Have knowledge of the software industry;
Good communication and problem-solving skills, dynamism, vivacity;
Planning and implementation organization skills;
- Ability to work in groups and independently;
Have experience working at technology companies with a scale of 200 employees or more;
Salary - Bonus
Salary: Negotiable. Up to USD $1000/month;
Salary review at least twice a year.
Training & Development
Coaching provided: Business Administration, IT Application Solutions,...
Training provided: team leader, project management...;
Having the opportunity to participate in large projects, using the latest technology and techniques;
Being free to create and suggest ideas;
Clear promotion roadmap.
Fully welfare under the Labor Law of Vietnam (social insurance, health insurance,....);
18 days of paid annual leave;
Annual health checks;
Professional, dynamic and rapidly developing working environment;
Activities: annual travel, team-building, company and employee birthdays, daily tea-break,...;
Sport clubs: Football, billiard,...