4,967,262 ₫ 4,967,262 ₫
|Read description for||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
|Required Apps||Recruitment (hr_recruitment) Employee Contracts (hr_contract) Employees (hr) Calendar (calendar) Discuss (mail) Skills Management (hr_skills)|
|Included Dependencies||Approvals Recruitment Applicant Skills Viin HR Base|
What it does
- Allow Department Managers to submit requests for new employee recruitment. Once approved, the requests will be transfered to HR Department for executing recruitment
Submission & Approval Workflow
- Department Managers can create a Recruitment Request to recruit additional employees of either an existing job position or new job position in his department
- Upon approved, new job position will be created if the request is for a new position, then activate the Odoo's recruitment process
Keep track of the progress
- Number of applicants
- Number of hired employees
- Percentage of the hired employees against the initial request
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.