1,679,859 ₫ 1,679,859 ₫
What it does
Document Management for Odoo Websites
In Website GUI
- Create category, document and anchors
- Edit name of document, category
- Confirm, approve document
- Published, unpublished document, category
- Delete document, category
- Sort document, category
- Add tags to document
- Quick search document
- Change image and color cover of category
Include 4 Access right: Editor, Reviewer, Designer, Manager
- Create documents/contents
- Allow Edit of Document/Content if Assigned and its status is 'Draft'/'Confirmed'/'Reject'
- Allow Delete of Document/Content if Assigned, is the author and its status is 'Draft'/'Confirmed'/'Reject'
- Includes Editor's rights
- Allow create/edit Category (Do not publish / unpublish)
- Change the cover image and background color for the category
- Edit/Delete Editor's Document
- Includes Content Moderator rights
- Allow to publish Documents/Contents/Categories
- Edit/Delete Reviewer's Document
- Full access right
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.