314,847 ₫ 314,847 ₫
Odoo offers a great module named Sale Purchase that support generated a purchase order upon validate a sales order based on the switch Purchase Automatically on product model.
However, this field does not support multi-company environment. In other words, when a product is set with Purchase Automatically, the policy will be applied to all the companies available in the database which is usually not what the users wants.
- Company A sell Product X to its customer with SO0001, where the Product X is set with
- Purchase Automatically: Yes
- Vendor: Company B, which is another company in the same database
- Upon SO0001 confirmation, Odoo automaticaly generate a Purchase Order to Company B (e.g. PO0001)
- In Company B, a sales user should create another sales order (e.g. SO0002) from Company A accordingly. Or, the SO0002 could be generated automatically if you have an Inter-Cpmpany rule that helps generate a sales order from a purchase order in multi-company environment.
- Upon SO0002 confirmation, Odoo will try to generate another Purchase Order for the Company B to another vendor because the Product X is set with Purchase Automatically. This is usually NOT what the Company B wants. It is REALLY A PROBLEM!
This module turn the field Purchase Automatically on product model into a company-specific field so that the Company B will be able turn it off while the Company A will still be able to keep it on.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.