What it does
- This module is built for other applications to extend. For example, the application Fleet Stock Picking (to_fleet_stock_picking) depends on this application to make sure the goods loaded on a vehicle (for transportation) do not exceed the maximum allowed volume/ weight.
- This application allows users to declare dimensions (i.e. Width, Height, Length) and the Stowage Factor (SF) on the product form view. In case all those 3 dimensions are input, the value of the volume field will be computed automatically according to the dimensions input.
- The dimensions are available for both Products and Product Variants.
- Each product has a switch to allow you to enable Dimensions in Name feature for the product
- The dimensions and Stowage Volume fields are visibly ONLY when the product type is either Stockable or Consumable
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.