|Read description for||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
|Required Apps||Time Off (hr_holidays) Employees (hr) Calendar (calendar) Discuss (mail)|
|Included Dependencies||TVTMA Base Viin HR Base|
|Extensions||HR Meal Order & Payroll Integration|
What it does
This module helps you manage mass meals orders for your employees which will be sent to the company's kitchens. It also let you know in details the cost of the meals for your employees over the time
- Meal Users can create a meal order for multiple employee at once for a time of a day (Lunch, Dinner, Night Meal for Night workers, etc)
- Meal users can also order meals for the company's guess which will bind to the employee who is in charge of the guess
- Once confirmed, the person in charge of the kitchen will get notified about the order so that she or he can approve/refuse the order
- Meal Managers can define unlimited meal types which will be used in the meal orders for categorizing meals.
- Meal Manager can define a standard price for each meal type for cost concerning purposes
- Meal Manager can define unlimited meal alerts for usage in meal type, which aim to alert Meal Users for the time to order meals. For example, Lunch must be ordered before 10:00 AM.
- Support multiple kitchens for large companies
Reports & Analysis
Analyze meals by
- Date Ordered (Date / Week / Month / Year)
- Date Approved (Date / Week / Month / Year)
- Ordered by (the one who placed the meal order)
- Meal Type
- Order Status
- Meal Quantity
- Meal Order Count
- Total Price
Each meal order consists Meal Users: can request for a meal order, in which
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.