771,827 ₫ 771,827 ₫
What it does
- By default, switching HR contract between states is utilized by clicking a state at the header bar. This has no problem until we do need something like a workflow control. For example, cancel a contract is not allowed when it has an unposted payslip, etc
- This module help HR Contracts actions for better workflow control.
This module offers the following changes
- Add action buttons in status bar to help manage contract stages even if the contract has been disabled
- The following buttons to create a simple workflow for the contract have been added
- New Stage:
- Start: to start the HR contract
- Running Stage:
- Set as To Renew: to set the contract as 'To Renew' state
- Close: to set the contract to Expired (closed)
- Cancellation: to cancel the contract
- Expired Stage:
- Renew: to renew the contract, set the contract to Running status
- Cancelled Stage:
- Set to New: to set the Contract to New (Draft) state
- New Stage:
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.