|Read description for||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
|Required Apps||Discuss (mail)|
|Included Dependencies||TVTMA Base SSH Keys Management|
|Extensions||Git Project Management Website Document Odoo Category Data Git Branch Odoo Version|
What it does
- Git is a distributed code version control system that uses Git Repositories to store the change history. Each Repository comprises Branches - which represent specific versions of that repository from the main project. Developers can test changes on these Branches without interfering other developers' code.
- By default, developers will have to manually update changes in Git into their Odoo software, which is a waste of time and resources. This module is built to integrate Git and Odoo.
- Scan a Git Repository for list of branches
- Create corresponding branches in odoo
- This module requires gitpython library which could be installed by firing the command 'pip install gitpython'
- Known Issues: Remote Git repository authentication is not supported yet. In the case of private repository, please use SSH protocol (e.g. ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org:username/reponame.git, etc)
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.