What it does
- "Employee Documents" module allow HR managers to manage all kinds of employee documents and automatically send an email notification when a document is about to get expired.
- You can find this module in the "Employee" app when installed.
Document Types Management
HR Manager can define unlimited document types. For example, National ID Card, Insurance Card, Social Security Card, Passport, Visa, etc.
Each document type has the following properties:
- Name: the name of the document type, which is unique in the system wide.
- Days to Notify: the default value for number of days prior to the expiry for the system to notify about the expiration of the document of this type.
- Description: text field to describe to type.
- Kept by: An information field to indicated whether the original document of this type should be kept by the company or by the employee. It is a default value for the document of this type.
- Return Upon Termination: The default value for the documents of this type to indicate if the origin of the document should be returned to its owner upon termination.
Is an Odoo document that allows HR Officer to manage all the documents related to the employees of the company.
Each document contains the following information.
- Doc. Numer: the number/name of the document.
- Kept By: An information field to indicated whether the original document is currently kept by the company or by the employee.
- Return Upon Termination: If checked, the original document must be return to its owner. I.e. if the origin is kept by the company, it should be returned to the employee; if the origin is kept by the employee, it should be returned to the company.
- Doc. Manager: the one in the HR department that takes responsibility for managing this document.
- Document Type: Indicate the type of this document (e.g. SSI Card, Passport, etc).
- Employee: the employee to whom this document is related.
- Issue Date: the date on which the document was issued.
- Issued By: linked to a partner record.
- Place of Issue.
- Expire Date: the date on which the document gets expired (if applicable).
- Days to Notify: number of days to notify before the expiration of the document.
- Image 1: store a photo of the document.
- Image 2: store another photo of the document.
- PDF: Store the PDF version of the Document.
PDF Viewer: the PDF version can be viewed online without downloads.
- Show a stat button on the employee form to indicate number of documents related to this employee.
- Click the button will drive the user to the list of the documents.
- Employees can create/upload their own personal documents.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.