|Read description for||v 13.0|
|Required Apps||Invoicing (account) Discuss (mail)|
|Included Dependencies||E-Invoice common Vietnam Chart of Accounts - Circular No. 200/2014/TT-BTC Number to Vietnamese Words TVTMA Base Vietnam Chart of Accounts Legal Invoice Number Reversed Invoice Line Tax Is VAT Financial Income Account Type Income Deduction Account Type|
|Extensions||Accounting VN-invoice Summary|
- Issue VN-invoices from Odoo Invoices
- Generate Representation Version (PDF,XML) of the issued invoice and store it in Odoo for later download
- Generate Converted Version of the issued invoice and store it in Odoo for later download
- Cancel issued VN-invoices
- Automatically download Converted and Representation files of issued VN-invoices
- Manage Odoo invoices based on VN-invoice status:
- Not Issued: Odoo invoices that have no corresponding VN-invoice issued
- Issued and not Paid: Odoo invoices that have corresponding VN-invoice issued but not set as paid
- Paid: Odoo invoices that have corresponding VN-invoice issued and paid
- Issued but Cancelled: Odoo invoices that have corresponding VN-invoice issued but cancelled already
- Easy to define and manage invoice series, invoice templates, invoices type according to the state rules.
- Invoice Serial can be set for company (in Accounting > Configuration > Settings) and Account Journal so that you will have
- Multi-company environment support for different invoice serials
- Multi-Serial support for the same company: you can issue invoices with different serials that you have registered with VN-invoice and accepted by the state authority
- Invoice template can be set for companies (in Accounting > Configuration > Settings) and account journals so that you will have
- Multi-company environment support for different invoice templates
- Multi-Template support for the same company: you can issue invoices with different templates that you have registered with VN-invoice and accepted by the state authority
- Invoice type can be set for companies (in Accounting > Configuration > Settings) and account journals so that you will have
- Multi-company environment support for different invoice types
- Multi-Type support for the same company: you can issue invoices with different types that you have registered with VN-invoice and accepted by the state authority
- Send Invoice now attaches VN-invoice instead of the default Odoo invoice template
- Customer Portal
- Customer can download the display version of VN-invoice in PDF format that is also embed an EU's Factur-X standard compliance attachment so that she/he can import into her/his own Odoo.
- Customer can print the display version of the VN-Invoice
- Customer can download the XML version of VN-Invoice so that she or he can import it any software that support S-Invoice XML
- Support Sandbox mode for your testing before launching in production
- Smart enough to avoid you from issuing later invoice that have later date than the one of the earlier invoices that have not been issued
- A large of smart and comprehensive messages that can help you on the context so that you can easily solve any issue with the integration by on your own before request help from technicians
- Multilingual support for issuing to foreign customers according to the state rules: Invoice must be presented in Vietnamese and may have another language additionally.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.