1,089,638 ₫ 1,089,638 ₫
What it does
- This module manages product warranty policies & warranty claims and allows users to declare warranty policies applicable to each product.
- Warranty policies can be applied by the warranty period or product milestones.
- Allow users to manage the process of warranty claims: claim, investigate, confirm, refuse, finish.
- Set up warranty policy on product form:
- By timeline (24 months, 36 months, etc.)
- By product operating milestone (1000 hours, 2000 km, etc.)
- Automatically calculate warranty expiration date
- Look up warranty information by lot/serial number:
- Look up product information
- Check warranty expiration date
- Integrate warranty with repair:
- Create repair orders right on the warranty interface
- Look up repair history of the warranty
- Create warranty analysis and report by many criteria: partner, product, warranty status, lot/serial number, etc.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.