What it does
Many enterprises do not want the transportion of an excess of goods, in order to avoid situations such as:
- Insufficient space in inventory (e.g. for large items)
- Incurred inventory cost for excess products
- Risk of damage to the goods in transfer (e.g. with important, high-value items)
This module helps enterprises choose whether to allow or block transfers with more goods transfered than the initial demand.
- After installing this module, the Configuration in the Inventory application will display a check box `Allow process exceeded demand` in the `Operations Types`, helping users allow or block transfers where the product quantity of "Done" products is greater than the "Initial Demand".
- On the stock picking transfer, if user input a quantity of "Done" greater than the "Initial Demand" quantity column, then user will not be able to validate it.
- This feature can apply to different Type of Operation Types such as Delivery, Internal Transfer, Manufacturing
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.