1,595,894 ₫ 1,595,894 ₫
What it does
This module extends Sales application (sale_management) with multiple sales teams that set up by the Sales Teams Advanced module (to_sales_team_advanced), which helps companies can build and manage sales teams according to their needs.
- Improve access rights to Sales module
- Add filtering and grouping by sales regions, sales team leaders, sales regional managers on Sales & Invoice reports in the Sales module
- Provide suitable sales access rights for businesses, this will helps secure sales information by teams, regions.
Businesses with a large sales team will need to divide the sales team into teams, regions. So, this module rearranges Access Groups and Security Policies in the Sales app as follows:
- Access Groups
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only: This is the default group in Odoo.
- Sales / Sales Team Leader: The new access group that inherits Sales / User: Own Documents Only
- Sales / Regional Manager: The new access group that inherits the group Sales / Sales Team Leader
- Sales / User: All Documents: This is the default group in Odoo. It now inherits Sales / Regional Manager instead of Sales / User: Own Documents Only
- Sales / Administrator: Full access to Sales Management application
- Security Policies
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only: Only view information in their own sales application
- Sales / Sales Team Leader: View/edit team of which she or he is either a member or the team leader
- Sales / Regional Manager: View/edit/create/delete team of which she or he is either a member or the team leader or the regional manager
- Sales / User: All Documents: Full access for all teams except the sales configuration
- Sales / Administrator: Full access to Sales Management application, including the configuration
For Sales & CRM Integration, you may also want to check out the module CRM - Sales Teams Advanced (to_sales_team_advanced_crm): https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_sales_team_advanced_crm
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.