What it does
- Manage Sales Targets for your salespersons and sales teams
- Ready to get extended in other applications
- Many sales teams are well organized thanks to the Sales Teams Advanced app (to_sales_team_advanced)
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only
- Sales / Sales Team Leader
- Sales / Regional Manager
- Sales / User: All Documents
- Sales / Administrator
- Submit and Approval Process
- Individual Targets
- Salespersons submit their target
- Sales Team Leader approves/refuses/adjusts the target
- Team Targets
- Team Leader register their team's sales target
- Regional Sales Manager can either approve or refuse and request changes
- Individual Targets
- Allow to discuss and exchange of information on the Sales target application (to_sales_target) thanks to the Odoo's mail thread
- Managers leave comments, request changes, etc
- Submitters explain, ask for recommendation, etc
- Ready for extending sales related applications:
- Auto target reach measurement for Sales: https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_sales_target_sale
- Auto target reach measurement for Points of Sales: https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_sales_target_pos
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.