7,330,478 ₫ 7,330,478 ₫
What it does
- To help users monitor the quality of finished products, this module allows integrating the post-production quality control feature into the Manufacturing application.
- This feature helps enterprises streamline production processes, and ensure finished products meet the enterprise’s quality standards.
- In addition, this module provides the means to create a long-term set of quality control criteria, ensuring the highest quality of everything from raw materials to quality control processes. Problems and defects from inferior materials are excluded.
- Receive quality warnings before and after completing manufacturing orders, and generate test orders corresponding to the warnings.
- Allow creating Quality Check Order; Quality control criteria from which to schedule next Actions to correct and prevent
- Create and keep track of stock orders during the production quality check
- Automatically generate reports related to quality control, production quality alerts, and analysis for next actions
- Set up a set of rules to control and evaluate the output quality of products
- Community Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.