2,039,031 ₫ 2,039,031 ₫
|Read description for||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
|Required Apps||Invoicing (account) Inventory (stock) Discuss (mail)|
|Included Dependencies||Stock Location's Warehouse Identification TVTMA Base|
|Extensions||Promotion Voucher - Accounting Payment Promotion Vouchers - Sales Management Integration Promotion Voucher - Vietnam Accounting Promotion Vouchers for Point of Sales|
What it does
Built as a solid platform for other applications to extend, this application, in combination with its inheritance (other apps that extend this app), can help you:
issue gift / promotion vouchers
handle gift / promotion vouchers as storable products so that you can move them around locations within your company (e.g. move to retail shops after issuing)
sell or give vouchers to your customers so that they can buy your goods and services, then pay you with the vouchers they have
locate and track any voucher you have issued
print voucher labels which contain the barcode for voucher identification using barcode scanner
A voucher comes with a credit. For example,
- you can sell a $500 voucher at the price of $300. When the customer pay you, she or he has full credit of $500
- You can also give away $1000 voucher (aka selling at zero price). When the customer pay you, she or he has full credit of $1000
Unlimited Voucher Types to categorize your vouchers with multiple promotion policies. Each type will be considered as master data for the vouchers in this type and consists of the following information
- Name: the name of the voucher type. It could be something like "$100 Voucher", "$300 Voucher", "$1000 Voucher for Christmas 2018"
- Voucher Value: the amount of credit you give to the vouchers of this type for payment by those vouchers
- Voucher Profit Account: for accounting integration. When customers make payment using a promotion voucher of this type's, the profit (if any) created by the voucher credit will be encoded into this account. If None is set, the income account set on the voucher product will be used.
- Voucher Loss Account: for accounting integration. When customers make payment using a promotion voucher of this type, the loss (if any) created by the voucher credit will be encoded into this account. If None is set, the expense account set on the voucher's corresponding product will be used.
- Account Journal: the accounting journal for encoding entries regarding to promotion vouchers
- Payable Once: is a boolean field to indicate if this type's vouchers could only be used for one-time payment even though they still have remaining credit
- Valid Duration: is a number of days counted from issue date of a voucher with this type to its expiration date
Issue a batch of vouchers in the same type.
- Select a product that presents the voucher type
- Input the quantity you want to issue
- Hit Confirm button
- Move the vouchers to your shops/stores to sell, distribute them
A Voucher associated with a storable product through a unique serial number for tracking. Hence, it has the following
It can be sold as a normal product
It can be stocked as a normal storable product so that
- you can manage your issued vouchers in several stores/shops
- you can also do inventory for such the vouchers
- you can also encoding voucher issue cost
It can be moved between your locations, e.g. from offices to stores, from a store to another.
It has unique serial number. Actually, it uses the native serial tracking feature offered by Odoo. You will have all traceability (up/down) information of a voucher
Print Voucher Label
- Voucher Label is a print version of a voucher where it contains voucher logistics serial and voucher barcode
- When you sell voucher at Point of Sales, barcode will help you to identify the voucher
- When you want to track / validate a voucher, logistic serial will help
Multi-company is supported
- In a multi-company environment, the application is smart enough to encode into the right account of the corresponding company
Built as a solid platform for other application to extend. Please check out some of the applications that extends this:
- Promotion Voucher - Accounting Payment (to_promotion_voucher_account_payment): https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_promotion_voucher_account_payment
- Promotion Vouchers for Point of Sales (to_promotion_voucher_pos): https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_promotion_voucher_pos
- Promotion Vouchers - Sales Management Integration (to_promotion_voucher_sale)
- Promotion Voucher - Goods Return in Point of Sales (to_promotion_voucher_pos_return): https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_promotion_voucher_pos_return
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.