What it does
- This application is designed as the base for other loyalty applications which allows you to define loyalty programs where the customers earn loyalty points and get rewards.
- The application provides the most important data models and structures to build a great loyalty program.
Set up Loyalty programs including rewards and points rounding settings of products, currencies and order units and allow customers to earn rewards or discounts from the Rewards Points fund .
- Loyalty Points: loyalty points are given to customers each time they buy something which matches a predefined loyalty program.
- Loyalty Reward: which is either a discount or gift (which is also a product in your Odoo)
- Name: An internal identification for this loyalty reward
- Mim. Points: the minimum number of points the customer must have to qualify for this reward
- Point Cost: The cost of one loyalty point which will be deducted from the customer's total point each time a reward is given to the customer.
*Loyalty Program: you can define different loyalty program, each has some rules to reward your customer based on the product, the product quantity, number of orders, etc
- Points per currency unit: How many loyalty points are given to the customer by sold currency. For example, the program can reward the customers 1 point per 1 USD they pay.
- Points per product: How many loyalty points are given to the customer by a quantity of product sold. For example, the customer can get X point when they buy product Y
- Points per order: How many loyalty points are given to the customer for each sale/point of sales order. For example, they can get 2 point when buying with one Sales Order or 1 point when buying from a Point of Sales of yours.
- Rewards: The rewards for your customers which is either Gift or Discount as described above, qualified based on the points they have and the loyalty program they are applied.
Create rules to get rewards points for specific products or categories
Do bonus points reports in different display types such as tables, charts, graphs, ...
Manage the Loyalty Program and assign it to the Sales team at your discretion
Points manual adjustment and points rounding
Design and automatically upgrade customer levels based on their minimum points
- Customer Levels: allows you to define multiple customer levels (E.g. Silver Customer, Gold Customer, etc). A customer level could be defined with a minimum loyaty point at which the customer will be promoted to the level automatically
- Customer Level's Pricelist: allows synchronizing Customer Level's pricelist with the partner's pricelist
Ready for other applications to extend
This application was designed as the technical base for other modules to extend. Eg. Loyalty for PoS, Loyalty for Sales, Loyalty for eCommerce, etc. Without those inheritances, this module does nothing. Check out the following available applications for further details:
- to_loyalty_sales: https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_loyalty_sales (Sales Management application required)
- to_loyalty_pos: https://viindoo.com/apps/app/13.0/to_loyalty_pos (Point of Sales application required)
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.