775.747 ₫ 775.747 ₫
Is it convenient for you to calculate basic wage for an employee working from 2018/02/20 ~ 2018/02/28?
As an end user with very basic technical knowledge, it seems to be impossible for you to - find out number of worked days nor number of full month working days of that full month - find out the hour rate which is calculated by: contract basic wage / full month working hours (Odoo, in the payslip, does not know full month working hours of that Feb 2018)
- Assume that
- Basic Wage: 1000
- Payslip Period: 2018/02/20 ~ 2018/02/28
- Working Schedule: 44 Hours a week
- What you may expect to have
- the total month working hours of the Feb 2018 is 176
- the total month working days of the Feb 2018 is 22
- the duty working hours of the employee of the payslip is 60
- the duty working days of the employee of the payslip is 8
- This module solves the problem above mentioned by providing the following data into employee payslips:
- Month: a single month of the payslip's
- Duty Working Hours: the total hours of the month the employee of the payslip has to work according to the payslip period
- Duty Working Days: the total days of the month the employee of the payslip has to work according to the payslip period.
- Month Working Hours: the total working hours of the FULL month according to the working schedule, no matter what the payslip period is
- Month Working Days: the total working days of the FULL month according to the working schedule, no matter what the payslip period is
- In case a pay slip crosses months, the data should be a table where each row is a set of the data above mentioned.
How to apply for Salary Rules
- Basic Wage Calculation (no leave consideration)
- result = sum(line.duty_working_hours * (contract.wage / line.month_working_hours) for line in payslip.working_month_calendar_ids)
- Fixed Monthly allowance Calculation (no leave consideration)
- result = sum(line.duty_working_hours * (contract.allowance / line.month_working_hours) for line in payslip.working_month_calendar_ids)
1. Duty Working Days and Month Working Days are calculated based on the conversion of the unit of measure Hour(s) -> Day(s) whose default value is 8.0 hours per day. In case your working hours of a day may vary across your resource calendar, do NOT use this for salary computation. Switch to hours base calculation should be PERFECT!
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.