Multiple Assets by Invoice Line Quantity
4.897.852 ₫ 4.897.852 ₫
By default, Odoo can automatically create assets from invoice lines. However, it does not pay attention to quantity on the invoice lines. In other words, all the quantity of the same invoice line will be merge into ONE asset.
What this application does?
- On the asset category, users can activate/deactivate the feature "Split Assets by Q'ty"
- The "Split Assets by Q'ty" can be activate/deactivate by each asset product. If activated, it will override the setting in the corresponding asset category
- Upon activated, when a Supplier Invoice (aka Vendor Bill) is validated, new assets will be created accordingly to the quantity specified on the bill.
- During assets creation, unit of measure conversion is also respected.
- Keep track between assets and Supplier Invoice with additional fields:
- Invoice Line: the original invoice line from which the asset was created
- Created from an Invoice: for filtering assets which were created from invoices
- Assets: list of assets related to an invoice
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.